The User Adoption Pinboard contains essential information about your ThoughtSpot users and their adoption of the platform. Use this Pinboard to understand weekly active users, inactive users, top 10 adhoc searchers, popular Pinboards, and so on.
To view this Pinboard, navigate to the Admin Console by selecting Admin from the top navigation bar. Select User Adoption from the side navigation bar.
You can filter the Pinboard by user from the filter bar underneath the Pinboard name.
Use this Pinboard to view and analyze information about the following topics:
- hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly active users
- number of Pinboards and Answers on the cluster
- which users are most active in ThoughtSpot, and what they do
- popular Pinboards
- user actions in the last month
- unused Answers and Pinboards
- inactive users
- users by last login, number of Pinboard interactions, number of Search interactions, and number of days logged in during the last 6 months