- ThoughtSpot Cloud
- Release: tscloud.5
- About this release
- Getting started
ThoughtSpot for ...
- Business Users
- For Data Engineers
- About Embrace
- Connect to Snowflake
- Connect to Amazon Redshift
- Connect to Google BigQuery
- Connect to Azure Synapse
- IT and Ops
- What are searches and answers?
- Search basics
- Use keywords in search
- Work with filters
- Other search actions
- Understand charts
- Chart types
- Changing charts
- Understand formulas
- Add a formula to a search
- View or edit a formula in a search
- Overview of aggregate formulas
- Cumulative functions
- Moving functions
- Flexible aggregation functions (group aggregate and filters)
- Grouping functions
- Filtered aggregation functions
- Conversion functions
- Date functions
- Percent (simple number) calculations
- Formula operators
- Nested formulas
- Formulas for chasm traps
- Use R for analysis
- Work with data
- Share your work
- Help and support
- Introduction to administration
- Sign-in credentials for administration
- Manage data
- Manage users and groups
Improve search with modeling
- About data modeling
- Change a table's data model
- Edit the system-wide data model
- Data model settings
- Link tables using relationships
Simplify search with worksheets
- Create and use worksheets
- Edit a worksheet
- Create a formula in a worksheet
- Create worksheet filters
- How the worksheet join rule works
- Change join rule or RLS for a worksheet
- Create a join relationship
- Modify joins between Worksheet Tables
- Delete Worksheets or Tables
- Migrate or restore Worksheets
- Worksheet TSL specification
- Work with views
- Manage scheduled jobs
- Contact ThoughtSpot Support
- Embrace Snowflake Partner Connect
- ThoughtSpot in Practice
ThoughtSpot Cloud Documentation
ThoughtSpot Cloud™ is our hosted and managed service offering. ThoughtSpot Cloud offers multiple advantages over deployment form factors that you have to manage and maintain within your own organization.
ThoughtSpot Cloud is now available in US East and West. For information on supported features, and how to sign up, see Getting Started.
New features and functionalityThe latest release of ThoughtSpot Cloud contains several new and enhanced features.
ScriptabilityScriptability contains the following new features:
- Export and update logical tables
- Edit, validate, and publish objects using the TSL editor
- Import multiple objects from the SpotApps page, or from the object list page
- Update Views
- GUID handling: a new
GUIDparameter in an object's .tsl file allows ThoughtSpot to recognize pre-existing GUIDs, and determine if you are updating an existing object, or creating a new one
Style CustomizationYou can now customize the ThoughtSpot application from the Admin Console. With style customization, you can change the fonts, chart color palettes, footer text, application logo, and background colors in your embedded ThoughtSpot instance.
Refer to Style customization.
In-app acceptance of ThoughtSpot's use agreementYou can now sign ThoughtSpot's end-user use agreement from the application itself. Even if you previously signed a paper copy of the use agreement, an admin must sign the agreement in the application, within 30 days of ThoughtSpot upgrading your cluster to Cloud 5.
Refer to ThoughtSpot use agreement.
User adoption and performance PinboardsThis release of ThoughtSpot Cloud contains two new default Pinboards for administrators. Use the User Adoption Pinboard to understand how your ThoughtSpot users are interacting with ThoughtSpot, and how your user adoption is changing over time. Use the Performance Tracking Pinboard to understand how your ThoughtSpot cluster is performing.
See User Adoption Pinboard and Performance Tracking Pinboard.