Information about features, and how to sign up.
- Outbound port 443 must be open.
- If you are going to use Snowflake with ThoughtSpot Cloud, and you have a network policy set in Snowflake, you must add the outbound IP address of your ThoughtSpot Cloud instance to the whitelist inside your Snowflake network policy. Contact ThoughtSpot support for assistance.
ThoughtSpot Cloud supports the following:
- Embrace connections to the Snowflake, Redshift, Azure, and Synapse data warehouses
ThoughtSpot Cloud does not support the following:
- Loading data using tsload
- Custom calendar
- Data cannot be migrated to another ThoughtSpot cluster, but you can migrate Pinboards, Answers, Views, tables, and Worksheets.
For details, see Scriptability.
How to sign up
To sign up for ThoughtSpot Cloud, contact ThoughtSpot.