Learn about the fields used to create a Teradata connection using ThoughtSpot Connections.
Here is a list of the fields of a Teradata connection in ThoughtSpot Connections. You need specific information to establish a seamless and secure connection. All fields are required, except where noted.
- Connection name
- Enter a new Teradata connection name.
- Connection description
- Provide a short description of the connection. (Optional)
- Enter the host associated with the Teradata database.
- Enter the user account associated with the Teradata database.
- Enter the password associated with the user account of the Teradata database.
- Enter the database name associated with the Teradata database. (Optional)